Tamara Nikolic Coaching Commitment to Your Privacy
I am committed to protecting your privacy and processing your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on and from the 25 May 2018 (Data Protection Legislation).
I provide coaching for individuals and groups in the UK and overseas. This policy explains how the information I collect about you is used and kept securely and explains your privacy choices when using my website and services as well as your right to access your information under Data Protection Legislation.
I will not share your personal information with any other organisation, except with your written consent or legal obligation – disclosure of information that pertains to a crime, obligates me to report it to the official authorities.
I need to process information about you for the following reasons:
To provide the coaching you have requested, communicate with you about this activity, changes to my terms and conditions and to process payments.
How I use your information:
To meet the legitimate aims of Tamara Nikolic Coaching and to ensure you are well informed and supported during the coaching process. This includes:
- Maintaining private records and contact details for emergency purposes.
- Updating you about services that may be of interest to you.
- Sending you information (newsletters), which you may find helpful (No more than once or twice a month)
You have the right to object to any of the above uses of information by contacting me. Please note that in some cases this may affect my ability to carry out coaching for you:
- Legal Reasons – to comply with applicable laws and to protect legitimate business interests. This includes, but is not limited, to the use of your information relating to legal claims and compliance and regulatory activity.
- Marketing – with your consent, I may send you information by email, or via social media, about news, activities, products and opportunities that I think will be of interest to you. At any point, you can ask me to stop sending you this information by unsubscribing from receiving the newsletters (clicking on unsubscribe link at the bottom of newsletters) or by contacting me at email@example.com
You have the right to see the personal information I keep about you.* (Electronically, this is usually full name, email address and mobile number plus our email conversations. Both my computer and phone are password protected and only used by me. On occasion, I may take some notes from the sessions which are intended to help me coach you better and act as a reminder of the areas to explore in subsequent sessions. Those notes only contain the date and your initials)
*Such requests are called subject access requests. If you would like to make a subject access request please contact me. You will need to provide two forms of identification e.g. driving licence, utility bill or passport. If I do hold other information about you, you can ask me to delete it or correct inaccuracies.
After we terminate the coaching, I will archive your information unless you ask me to delete it in which case I will do so. You will also remain on my mailing list unless you ask to be removed.